Last week my brothers had their spring break and they wanted to come out and visit their favorite sister!
(Don't worry, they only have one sister.)We had fun and they provided a much needed break for me. They kept Kody entertained so I could get some things done around the house! However, I am not sure this was a good idea as they introduced Kody to gaming devices and to eating on the table. :) In the end, though, I think Kody showed them how it was done...


My mom and dad came out towards the end of the week and we had easter with everyone. And of course my mom and I went shopping and spent some quality girl time together. All in all it was great fun. Thanks family for comming out! Thanks Alyx and Kye for wanting to spend time with your
older sister for a week. We sure had fun and I can't wait until summer when you can come back!
1 comment:
he's adorable! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment