Sunday, June 7, 2009

Spring Project Update

With the warm weather starting, our garden is just taking off! It is so exciting to see the fruits of our (Roger's) labor. :) I am so excited for everything to keep growing! Because the more that grows the more yummy food that we will have. So far we have...

Lettuce, Onion, Carrots, Cilantro, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Green Beans, Cucumber, Corn ...







Squash, Okra, Pumpkins, ...
Bell Peppers, Jalapenos, and lots and lots of Tomatos!!
Roger has promised me lots of fresh salsa this fall so I am holding him to that promise!
We are excited to see our garden grow although I must admit I can't take much credit for it. Roger is really the one that has the green thumb. I just watch and supervise. :)

2 comments:

Paige said...

Hi Jessica,

I totally wish I had a garden! Congrats on your pregnancy, when is the baby due? We would love to see you guys, we are living in Phoenix now!

Paige

Rachel said...

i love your garden! does roger want to teach me? also, how is the pregnancy? what are you having and how are you doing? lov eya